Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Come and work for us!
Rain Couture is looking for an enthusiastic Design, Marketing & Instore Support Intern.
Rain Couture Amsterdam is a young Dutch label that focuses on luxury designer rain wear. The brand has 2 concept stores on the Huidenstraat in Amsterdam and in the Utrechsestraat in Amsterdam. We work in a beautiful, cozy and creative space, above the store in Utrechtsestraat.
We offer 2 types of internships: an internship more focused on marketing activities and an internship more focused on creative design.
If you want to learn everything about the latest online marketing techniques, want to know more about the design process, and want to see and experience how things work within a young fashion label, then this is the internship for you!
An internship with many responsibilities, substantive (creative) tasks, freedom and meaningful tasks!
- Assisting with Facebook Ads
- SetupEmail Newsletters & automations
- Responsible for content for blog on website.
- Assisting in building our marketing funnel further.
- Assisting in general website updates
- Create the graphics for Instagram, Stories ( Adobe Illustrator , Photoshop )
- Visuals for online advertisements and overall occasional graphics ( Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop )
- Update online banners graphics ( Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Assisting in design of new collections (moodboards, trend & color research technical factsheets & size charts).
Photography & Video
- Assisting in photoshoots (Assisting in styling, production and moodboards)
- Arranging product photography for new collection & updating all on website with Google Friendly keywords
- Editing Video’s in Adobe Premiere
- Visual Merchandising Instore & Window Styling
- Packing webshop orders.
- Skilled in Social media
- good at writing texts
- Know how to work with Photoshop and / or Illustrator
Duration: +/- 6 months
Start: Jan / Feb / March 2019
Send an email with your resume and motivation to: